View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-15, 08:07 AM in reply to frosted_snow's post starting "LOL, funny ~Jesus~."
In the end what it comes down to for myself an many others is seeing proof. "Seeing is believing", eh? I have yet to see any solid proof. All of your C&P nonsense? Just not proof enough, imho. For me...though I do believe in a higher being, and I'm open to all religions, I find it impossible to put all of my faith into a book that was written by man, and not God himself. Men err, and it's my belief is that the Bible has contradictions.

Erring comes naturally to humans. We learn from mistakes, and forever seek the truth to everything around us. Some people find their truth sooner than others, and some never find it at all.

And for those who do find their truth? They're usually pigheaded, close-minded and refuse to believe anything other than what they believe in. It's pointless to argue really, no one ever shifts from what they believe, and that's usually the reason I never debate about religion to begin with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer