View Single Post

Posted 2010-03-19, 02:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "School Rumble Comedy / Half assed..."
Bleach Season 3: Bount Arc
Action / Filler

Animation: C
Story: D+
Dub: Did not watch
Sub: B

It's bleach filler.... what more is needed? The animation is bad. It was probably almost all outsourced to korean 'quality' companies. All the fights consist of ichigo getting his ass kicked left and right with lots of still frame grunting added in between.

The story itself is a complete recycle of earlier episodes. Ichigo fights, gets beaten up, hollow shows up, hollow owns the world, ichigo says NO and rips off his mask.

Overall: You can skip this arc and still known exactly what is going on when the hueco mundo arc starts. Seeing how this is filler, nothing happens that affects the storyline. If you find yourself strapped on cash, spend your money on other things.

Next up: Bamboo Blade part 2.. or strike witches.

I cant remember off the top of my head what I have recieved lately. It's a large pile stacking up near my bed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign