View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-20, 07:10 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Now it sounds like you're just pulling..."
Demosthenes said: [Goto]
Now it sounds like you're just pulling shit out of your ass. Seriously.

States aren't sovereign entities. Just because state law legalizes something doesn't make it legal, especially not drugs. Drugs have been under federal control for over a 100 years, and the case I referred you to confirmed it. Considering that I literally gave you the case name explicating the law I can't understand how you can't get that.

Anyway, this is an open and shut case, I'm not arguing this anymore. Reference to the case is up there somewhere in one of my previous posts... this is honestly just like beating my head into a wall. Peace Zel, I'm out,
You missed the point entirely, MJ.

If you would actually read my posts you would see that I am not, in fact, saying if states say something is legal then is must be legal. I know the Federal Law presides over everything and it is the final say in everything, hence the Supreme Court. You gave me the case, and that's fine, but it was straying away from the point. My point is that if one state can finally legalize marijuana, then other states will follow, and in turn the federal government will have to comply with the states or find some middle ground. All I am saying is that any progress is good progress, you just read too much into it. Get off your high horse.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V