Thread: [PC] Torchlight II
View Single Post

Posted 2012-10-01, 10:22 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Can you tell us a little about it..."
Grav said: [Goto]
Can you tell us a little about it (particularly compared to the first game) and whether it's fun enough to buy?
I never actually played the first game. I wasn't even going to buy it, but I played it at my friend's house and it was a lot of fun. Basically you get a lot of upgrades for your toon early on, and a lot of the side quests/things are fun (fishing, combining items, etc.)

The combat seems really fluid, at least with an Outlander. I've heard people say Diablo 3's is better, but honestly I disagree. Graphics are cartoonish, but aren't distracting.

For $20, you can't go wrong. It is way better than Diablo 3 IMO. You could always try to find someone who bought multiple copies of the game, or download the free trial.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan