View Single Post

Posted 2008-09-12, 09:34 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "My alcoholic uncle with 4 DUIs claims..."
4 DUIs from alcohol?

I think I have a legitimate say in this matter because I have driven drunk many times and I have driven high many times. I actually wrecked my car once after leaving a party wasted. I guess I blacked out because I don't remember anything but waking up on the opposite side of the road in a ditch. I'm very lucky I didn't get seriously injured. This would not happen if I was just high. Like I said, I've driven hundreds of times STTTOOONNNEEEDDD without incident. It is completely safe to drive high. If anything, it makes you more cautious and aware of things around you.

WKFF, you are just going off of what you've heard as I'm guessing you've never driven high or drunk. Unfortunately, I have experience at both and I'm telling you, driving high is extremely safer than driving drunk.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos