View Single Post

Posted 2004-03-05, 02:40 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Omg, you're totally right, she's damn..."
Sweet. I couldn't resist, damn you Randuin!!!!! Oh well, its not like my temptations wouldn't have hit in within the next three weeks anyway, so I just got it out of the way now.

Anyway, they did show Ryan and Seth catching Julie and Luke at the hotel (Probably when they were going back to get the watch?), but I guess they don't say anything to the public just yet. Caleb and Julie getting married?? You know Luke is gonna continue to hit that!

Hailey will probably end up moving in with Kirsten again, regain her trust with her Dad, Caleb, take his money again, and be gone. Either that or she will get more romantically involved with Jimmy, and she'll end up hitting on Ryan or something, which will cause a huge ruckus. Either that or she will get an intervention and that will turn into a gay episode about drugs and shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied