View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-06, 02:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Black Lagoon, Eureuka 7, and Hellsing..."
Bump. Lucky star volume 2 down, along with Gurren Lagann volume 2. I fucking hate gainax endings though....
What happens to nia is fucking stupid as shit -_-.

On to Maria Watches Over Us (I think its japanese title is Maria-sama ga miteru). I'm at the end of the second episode and it's kinda a snooze fest. Hopefully it gets better...

Oh, and the other random dark horse manga I was talking about... wasn't really that good at all. Kind stupid really and there wasnt much of anything that woudl require a parental advisory.

Got Pumpkin Scissors volume 5 on it's way. Two of Geneons new releases will also be arriving in the next few weeks (Black Lagoon Second Barrage and Karin), along with volume 7 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Ahhhhhhh funimation I kinda love ya guys for bringing me back some of my fav Geneon series.

Annnnd in manga news, black lagoon volume 1 should be arriving at the bookstore I work at soon!

Last edited by Sovereign; 2008-08-06 at 02:20 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign