View Single Post

Posted 2003-06-10, 02:55 PM in reply to Gsus's post "Check Your Accounts!!!!"
ok this is what i mean. ok the game is made up of 5 acts and is set up into 3 modes normal, nightmare , and hell. all you do is beat these acts in each mode. after u are done all that is left is to find the most elite items and lvl to 99. once u have done this the game is extremely repetitve. over and over u do this stuff. without cheating this eventually gets boring and u end up moving on to other things. the best thing about cheating is finding way to do it. its not actually cheating its just discovering the ways to cheat.

i am not saying cheating is good, i am saying it gives the bored ppl something to do. some ppl find it fun to sell accounts on ebay. well the easiest way to do this is to dupe items and put the on chars and lvl them. or u can bot or u can get hacked items and put them on ur chars so they are extremely powerful and can lvl in cows fast.

all i am saying is( cheating gives ppl more to do ).

don't get offended from this post. i am simply telling u what i meant. i am not talking back to you.

and i do not mean to blah blah blah. i am posting my opinion
Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus