Thread: Legal Marijuana
View Single Post

Posted 2002-09-13, 03:03 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Legal Marijuana"
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrenachrome
i do smoke and to tell you the truth i dont know if i want it legalized
simply because if they legalize it there could be things that make smoking harder or more expensive:
1: TAXES look at cigarettes $4 a pack here from the company they are sold at like $1.50
2:IMPORTING ok so its legal now so the illegal importing will probly stop and move to legally import it if they make it illegal again its gonna be a long possibly hard process to begin importing it again
3:AGE it will be age 21 to possess weed im 20 even though i will be 21 in a few months but for the younger of the bunch
ever tried to get a bottle or some beer and couldnt but you could make a call and get any type of weed u want.... that could stop
i think thats about it somone post the good side of things or more bad things please
Well if it were legalized there would be a few major differences between weed, beer, and cigerettes.
First off... ciggerettes are majorly taxed and stuff, and beer you gotta be 21.. with weed however most everyone will be growing there own so forget taxes and since its a smokable i think you will only have to be 18.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy