View Single Post

Posted 2008-01-23, 03:12 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Interesting topic, so *bump*."
I believe we are all part of a greater conscience and the infinite consciousness our minds are all derived from purpose is realizing it's potential through discovery.

I believe in creation by subtraction.

I believe evolution is intelligent design.

I believe that we are coming into a golden age.

I believe that by changing the physical development of the brain one may perform things we may call impossible. Take autistic savants for example. There has been some research done on the Atlanteans and their skull structure. When their baby's skulls were still malleable they misshaped it with wooden boards. That could solve the mystery of how the pyramids were built. (People possessing the power to manipulate different environmental factors or create such to aid the building process such as magnetic fields below the ground.) If the stem of our consciousness is infinite, and the brain is a filter, it supports these views.

Mostly speculation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas