View Single Post

Posted 2015-10-12, 04:38 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, but I didn't think anyone really..."
Mars One definitely wreaks of scam.

Quote:
I understand space exploration, but why is there so much drive to colonize Mars?
Why Mars? Because it has fuel. This finding of water only means one thing: that there is more of it under the surface crust.

Once they can obtain a source of water they can harvest hydrogen. You can't do that on the Moon, and Mars is the next closest thing. That's why.

And if they don't find more water, fuck it. We've developed the technology capable of getting to Mars which means we will be closer to other planetary travels than we were before.

That's why I follow and love what SpaceX is doing and seemingly is continuing to do. They state that they are pushing for these goals as an "insurance policy for humanity" to which I applaud.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V