View Single Post

Posted 2009-07-30, 09:28 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post "What was the last movie you saw?"
I'm not exactly what the last movie I went to see was. I think it was The Hangover or Up. I have horrible recollection of timelines (left side of my brain doesn't work as well as the right). But I would definitely recommend either of them very much so. I've also seen the new Night at the Museum (in Imax) and it was wonderful. If you liked the first one you will probably like this one as well.

I want to go watch Ice Age in 3D and IMAX, as well as Taking Pelham 123.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V