View Single Post

Multi-Billion dollar experiment.
Posted 2008-09-08, 11:04 AM
Very exciting to hear about this about to finally take place. I remember hearing about this a while ago, probably about 3-4 months. Should be interesting to see what they can unveil with this amount of though process put into it, i'll try and keep it updated to see what, if anything comes from this experiment.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/TECH/09/08/l...der/index.html

Quote:
Large Hadron Collider will have first attempt at circulating a beam September 10

It's the largest particle accelerator in the world and costs about $9 billion

Lawsuits allege it could generate black holes that could eat the Earth

Scientists say these allegations have no merit

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V