View Single Post

Posted 2010-04-29, 08:59 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Because the longer we survive, the more..."
Quote:
I think we've got a lot of work to do before we should start advertising our existence. I'm not saying we should actually hide and not respond to any attempts that other life might make to contact us, though.
This may be true. But what if we have a much more optimistic approach to the situation? Maybe instead of wanting to destroy us they would want to help us develop new technologies? Maybe not? We don't even know if there is anything out there, atleast within our galaxy, or universe let alone. There are always going to be people wanting to push the envelope of alien exploration alongside space exploration and if we happen to find something, then so be it.

I wish I would've been born 1,000 years from now, maybe 2,000 years from now. I want to see how far we can advance and develop from this current point in time. Then again, I may not have even though this had I been born 2,000 years ago.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V