View Single Post

Posted 2009-05-19, 01:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "It came out today? Lulz, I've had it..."
I've listened to about half of the CD before today, now I have heard every single song atleast once. I'm somewhat liking it, it's almost a copy of his old old old shit, and throughout the CD you can notice him sounding more and more recent, it's a weird concept. Might just be me. I'm gonna pick it up this weekend probably.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V