View Single Post

Posted 2002-02-04, 03:23 PM in reply to Balton's post "the "special" attitude of CS..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Balton
is it true, that CS players are all dumbnuts and suckers? You know. everybody says CS players can'T behave have to grow up.

I played for a short time CS online and happend to me only those "y0u sux I 0wn" people. I also saw on other boards peeps like that. thats why I quit CS. But are they all so or did I just got into the worsest communities???

Amen, brotha! Those freaks be gettin up in mah pants and I'm like "NO MAHN" and they go "YESSUM" and I'm all shitted and they go "SHAZAM" and I just blow them shits right into the bag. Dayamn, son. It's total shakedown.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav