Thread: Post Count
View Single Post

Posted 2004-02-21, 07:44 PM in reply to MarkiX's post starting "I think post count should stay bcus it..."
i would have to say that post cout is not a big concern of mine and neither is the activity bar because i mean i found it interesting at first with the activity bar and i know that personally it cause me to make some "spam" post that i would not have normally made but i realized that what i was doing was not helpful. i mean i have been here a while and do not usually post unless i have something help or insight full to say, or if i need help with a problem and then i get tire of people either bring a thread that i am looking for help off topic or just filling it full of spam. so overall i have personally realized that activity and post cout dont matter to me becaue i find it slightly strange that anyone should have 100% or close to it activity it makes me wonder if they have no life outside of zelaron because i mean face it most people cannot be at or near a computer 365 days a year just to visit a site and make atleast 4 posts.

also as a side note i liked how on the old version of the forum you got a title for somany posts. this was an interest to me because i just wanted to see what the next title i got was. i know that you could change it if you wanted but i always left it the way it was because i kind of thought of it as a ranking system which was cool.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.

Last edited by tidus2005; 2004-02-21 at 07:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005