View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-11, 07:15 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You need to go serve in the military. ..."
I did serve in the military. In fact I was even in other countries and have friends who serve in those countries. Israel, Germany, England, China, and Japan.

Not one of them believes in nationalism and those stories about China are like 30 years old. They are hunting down the reamining Redguard as we speak. They even have foresting going on now to get rid of those sandstorms.

Oh yes I forgot to add...even though I served I didn't come back crazy or upset I joined knowing it was a situation called "You or him". Also I am not some wuss that cries about things that is part of my mental disability and the only reason why I got so far with the army. They knew killing people was not hard for me. Too bad I barely got to shoot anyone it was already over by the time I got there almost every time because those blasted snipers almost always kill them first.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2007-09-11 at 07:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog