Thread: Organ Donation
View Single Post

Posted 2010-11-17, 07:39 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Perhaps you were high on crack when you..."
KA you're the kid that when the teacher scorns the class for low test grades, raises your hand and says "but I got 100" and then wonder why you get beat up on the playground. The analogy isn't entirely correct, as you seem to be below average intelligence. I saw what you wrote, and when I directed my post it wasn't to you. If you read the post and thought "that sound like me," which is apparently about 75% of the population, you know who you are.

:EDIT: and if you mistook the fact that I had hit "reply" on your post to be toward you, then I guess the only thing I can say is that I hit whatever goddamn reply button on the page that I want. If I were directly replying to you I would mention you by name or at least quote your post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM