View Single Post

Posted 2008-03-09, 04:17 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "My power went out for 12 hours..."
Muahahahaha.

First my Computing teacher tells me my project is too small, so I whack it up to sixteen forms, five modules, and 200 fields.

Next she accuses me of not doing a piece of work, so I take screenshots and photographs of it and the document properties saying when it was created and modified, print them out and stick them around the Computing room.

Then she tells me my Analysis and Design document won't even get one mark, so I churn out 40 pages and 12,000 words for her to mark (oh, you should have seen the look of fear on her face when I handed it in!).

Now she's said that getting the most important piece of coursework I'll ever do for any subject (History, it was) should have taken a backseat to my Computing project, which I've got two months to finish, and that I had no excuse for not doing my Maintenance document for two forms. So I'm going to give her another forty page document, with about 20,000 words, tomorrow. Oh, how she'll regret, once again, arguing with the Ineffable Lenny!

Muahahaha!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny