View Single Post

Posted 2007-06-22, 04:24 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I suppose it would have to be..."
Lenny said:
I suppose it would have to be blindness.

One thing I'd really miss, if I were blind, however, would be being able to read... though I guess one can always learn braille.

Still, at least medicine and science has reached the point where up to 75% of sight can be restored in a fully blind eye (they graft healthy retina cells onto the parts of the back of the eye which have deteriorated, casuing blindness).
Yeah which is true, and you could always get audio tapes as well, as for me I'd hate to be either, I'm sure all of us have somewhat of mental retardation to an extent, but being blind would be better just because of the recent medical breakthroughs we've unveiled.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V