View Single Post

Posted 2007-08-06, 10:24 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "feel free to post about it"
slaynish said:
feel free to post about it
Alright, I've done coke probably 4 times in my life. Never do it on a regular basis. NEVER. I've been smoking weed (the only drug I do) for 3 years and I probably do coke once a year. It's just not worth it to fuck with it. I've seen it ruin many lives; it's sad, really.

If you don't want to read my experiences with coke, don't. You don't have to. I don't want to be ridiculed, either. If you don't like this sort of stuff, cool that's your thing, don't judge me for it. I don't judge you.

Now, the coke experience is like none other. As soon as you snort it, you can feel it instantly. It makes your nose feel about 5 pounds heavier. It's like an instant sugar rush times 50. You feel like you could do a million things and be on top of everything. You speak louder, you're more into conversations, you really care about what people are saying. Seriously, people are so nice when they're on coke (well, my friends at least). You feel like you've always got something on the back of your mind that you need to do. The most meaningless tasks are exciting and intense. Basically, every little thing is magnified and intensified tenfold.

Coming down, though, can be tricky. Your nose feels so fucking heavy, it's miserable. I got a really bad headache one time too. Smoke a bowl if you have it, it'll help.

That's about it.. I'm not trying to get you to do it, I'm just relating my experience. They haven't been bad at all.

Oh, and, Slaynish, you don't know shit about weed prices/quantities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos