View Single Post

Posted 2017-05-11, 04:08 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Ok. You can mule on single player...."
It has been almost 9 years since this feat was accomplished, and I feel the game calling me back. Nowadays I couldn't care less about playing on battle.net and I know about neat ways to play in single-player mode and still be able to "mule" with an expanded stash and unlock "ladder-only" features and such, so it should in theory be slightly less painful. Other bonuses of playing in single-player are that I can use the "/players" command to increase the number of "players" in the game, as well as reroll maps until they are set to ideal configurations for farming.

New thread with details and to post updates as I progress will come soon. If there's any particular interest, I may decide I stream my gameplay at some point, and I'll probably at least document key moments with video. I've actually been following a streamer recently as he has been on a quest to find every item in the game and I'm tempted to expand this challenge to that sort of scope depending on how I feel once I've completed Hell Baal again, but I might go with a different character (fishymancer? MF barb?) for that quest, I'm not sure.

Anyone else been feeling the itch to play lately? I'm probably not going to bother with any sort of multiplayer at least until I've finished my single-player quest, but it could be fun to have others joining me "in spirit" in my quest for glory. If anyone is curious about how to set up the installation so that you can have an expanded stash in single-player, I could probably write a short guide to explain it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!