View Single Post

Posted 2008-10-06, 05:15 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol. Not a very good mask?"
Fantastic mask, badly made. I had an hour to throw together a costume of an animal that was on Noah's Ark. Lion was done, I didn't have the clothes to be the Hair Bear Bunch, but I had everything to be a smurf (and don't you tell me that smurfs weren't on the Ark! Quote to me the bit of the bible states, "And God said to Noah, 'Thou shalt not transport Smurfs, lest thou be thrown into the fiery pits of doooooom!'"), so that's what I went as.

I've never seen such a fantastic display of DIY Costume making in my life as I did on the corridor tonight!

---

VD: She's about my height, curly, thin black hair, specs, pretty. And she digs my sense of humour, which is always a nice thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny