Thread: Post Count
View Single Post

Posted 2004-02-21, 05:33 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "I think they should just leave it..."
I voted no, just because there are too many underlying issues that people will get all disgruntled about, and possibly leave for. I myself have been an avid supporter of getting rid of post count in the past, and now I just see the complete uselessness of even attempting this issue. Not because it won't happen, but because post count, for most people, at one time or another was probably a big reason for wanting to stick around.

Just because we've (Members of like 50% Longevity, give or take an arbitrary %) gotten over the "Oh my God, I want to get my post count high high high!!!" stage of Zelaron, doesn't mean that everyone else has, or that new members will.

I should close this, for it has been discussed numerous amounts of time in the public, amongst Staff, and amongst Admins, but I won't because these topic do bring up interesting points every once in a while, could spark new ideas, and reinvigorate certain issues members have.

Continue on all...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied