View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-27, 05:17 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Atheism vs Agnosticism"
Either way it doesn't matter. According to the major occupied religions, you go to "Hell" either way. What seems most logical to me are Norse religions and polytheistic religions like the ones Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians studied. Those seem to make the most sense to me, scientifically, as well. I think it'd be impossible for one god to create the universe.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon