Thread: Big Boards?
View Single Post

Posted 2008-04-12, 06:28 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "No, not webspace in the sense of FTP..."
Chruser, I think your idea is wonderful.

Anything that brings new activity is great in my book, and that certainly sounds like it could not only bring more activity, but also bring some interesting content to Zelaron. For instance, if some group of people want to host a clan forum on Zelaron for some random game, I'd possibly be interested in trying that game out and potentially joining that clan.

I've also always tended to believe in the philosophy that once we get more activity, it will be easier to bring more activity. The more active we are, and the more we have to offer, the faster activity will rise. We kinda just have to get it started, and then watch it happen.

Anyway, regarding your idea, perhaps we could have it where if a guild of 50 people want to have a guild hosted on Zelaron, they have some special features that perhaps a guild of 5 people wouldn't get. This would encourage people to bring more people to their forum on Zelaron. Basically, the bigger they can make their subforum, the more they can have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!