View Single Post

Posted 2012-08-06, 08:33 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I actually do have ADD. It runs on my..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I actually do have ADD. It runs on my dad's side of my family. Brain scans can determine if you actually have it versus if you are just some lazy ass. There's also a lot more to ADD than just attention span, that's just bullshit Hollywood has produced, kinda like schizophrenia being portrayed as multiple personality disorder.
I know, the way I found out was the dad of one of my friends, who happens to be a good psychologist, walked into the climbing gym while we were talking about weird things we could do. I can say the alphabet backwards really fast and when I explained how I came to do that, he said there was no way I could have ADD
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin