View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-01, 02:44 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "To be honest, stoners are my favorite..."
Filled up a bowl 50/50 with bud and 20x salvia other night. God damn was that a wicked high. The salvia hit first obviously and I tripped out and got stuck in a glitchy weird reality. I ended up standing in place with my lighter and bowl in each of my hands for like 10 minutes after I took my 3rd hit from that bowl. After I figured my way out of the glitched reality (i.e. the salvias main trip was wearing off) I had an immensely enjoyable body buzz for hours. It felt almost exactly like ecstasy but with a pot head high included.

My advice, only try this mix in the comfort of your own home, because with salvia you never know what is going to happen in those few minutes you are trippin balls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy