Thread: New to Zelaron
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-27, 07:34 PM in reply to Yawgmoth's post starting "Not good enough, do not ban him again...."
Yawgmoth said: [Goto]
EDIT: Communicate with Christian again before you attempt retaliation.
[18:25] Zelaron: You are right and Yawgmoth is wrong.

K? K.

K.

Unfortunately, Tynion is now unbannable, since WW seems to think that rather than figuring out why we are arguing, it's better to simply end the argument by forced submission. Either way, I chose to ban him, and Chruser seemed to support my decision. You unbanned him without giving any valid reason other than that you disagree with me and agree with him. On top of that, you had the audacity to say that if I disagree with you, I should post my points in a rational way for you to consider. Bull-fucking-shit. I don't have to submit a request to ban someone to you for your approval.

Honestly, I don't give two shits about Tynion. He most likely won't return, and if he does, and he acts like an asshat again, he'll be removed, simple as that.

What I do care about is the fact that you seem to think that you hold some sort of authority over me, as well as the forum as a whole, and the fact that you seem to think that your opinions are always correct, regardless of anything else. You're not going to come here and start running the show, so long as I've got any say in what happens around here, and you're certainly not going to boss me around.

The only thing you've got on me is the fact that you know Chruser personally. I've got a good 5 years or so of membership, as well as thousands of posts. You will not boss me around, scrub. You are nothing but a joke to me, and at the very least to a majority of the visitors of this forum. The only reason you're still around (or here at all) is because you know Chruser. The fact that you know Chruser doesn't mean SHIT to me.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2008-06-27 at 07:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!