Thread: New to Zelaron
View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-25, 07:21 PM in reply to Tynion's post starting "Ok, my turn. A few points to be..."
Tynion said: [Goto]
My initial post was me trying to step into your world and try to be friendly. I don't even have my first issue complete yet, so how could I even try to sell you a damn thing. If you are worried because of my business like tone, well get over it.
[...]
The intention was that my readers, from other spectrums of the world, were going to be directed into your community from my site. I was going to be depositing my reader base into the same hot pot that I stepped into. I made one post and I have an a-hole grilling me. Now all the sudden I am overly sensitive. You are trying to tell me that you are not going to grill the next guy who comes in and says something that doesn't fit in with your train of thought?
Just a couple of things here. You have NO magazine, but a huge reader base that is going to make our website enormous? I'm amused.

Secondly, You did come in here with a businesslike attitude. This isn't a business for me. I don't come here to get sold. I come here to chat. If you want to chat, talk to me like a friend. You got a cold response, BECAUSE YOU HAD A COLD POST.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii