View Single Post

Posted 2010-05-21, 10:49 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This will be the key to making long..."
Yes, that could very well become reality in the near future. I was reading another article on this and within the next year or so they will possibly be able to make the flu vaccine synthetically, which is cool.

Forbes said:
Catholic Church officials said Friday that the recently created first synthetic cell could be a positive development if correctly used, but warned scientists that only God can create life.
Well, that didn't take long.

And another:

Quote:
Senior Catholic Bishops have expressed concern at the creation of the first synthetic living cell, which they said could be a "devastating" development.

Biologist Dr Craig Venter in the US calims to have developed the cell by constructing the "genetic software" of a bacteria, and then transplanting it into a host cell.

It is thought the breakthrough could help in the production of vaccines, and in cleaning up pollution, but some scientists are concerned it could also be used to build biological weapons.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V