View Single Post

Posted 2012-06-20, 09:24 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Supposedly a lot of people are calling..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Supposedly a lot of people are calling their credit card companies and having the companies do a chargeback. According to most of them, if you tell them you were victim of a "bait and switch" they will return your money.

Ah, that sounds like a useful strategy. Anyway, I received more detailed information in a response to my support ticket:

---

Yubalkkor | 7 minutes ago
Customer Service Representative

Hey there,

I apologise for the long wait but we've got a lot of questions about D3 at the moment.

In order to be able to offer a refund, the request needs to be made within 72 hours after the game was bought. Unfortunately in this case the time has passed now and this is why we can't refund the game anymore.

Regards,
Yubalkkor

English Game Master Team
Blizzard Europe

---

Chruser | 0 minutes ago

Hello,

Okay, I'll be sure to make my refund request for the next Blizzard game within 72 hours and ensure that I'm not "active in game" during this period of time, if I want a refund for it.

Thanks for your assistance!

---

I'm sure it should be easy enough to find a rational reason to dislike a game without playing it. I'd hate to risk being considered active in the "long time" of 72 hours and having my refund rights revoked!
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram

Last edited by Chruser; 2012-06-20 at 09:27 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser