View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-23, 12:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "There's some of us that are smart, and..."
mjordan2nd said:
There's some of us that are smart, and others who are stupid, like any other group of people. I do think that we're above average, though. We act stupid, or lazy sometimes, but there are plenty of us who are very smart. In fact, two of the smartest people I know via the internet are right here, in WW (though I don't agree with what he does most of the time) and Raziel.
I see how it is

I think it's a mixed bag. I think a huge majority of gamers that you see on the internet are in fact, sheltered and retarded. However, I try to surround myself with the opposite type.

Something like 90% faggots 5% intelligent assholes 5% intelligent wimps

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2005-02-23 at 12:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav