View Single Post

Posted 2002-12-24, 10:02 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
This is slaynish's essay on Zelaron, There will be a list of things he's done for zelaron....

I have been refering all of my good friends, to zelaron, and asking them to sign up in clan koz...
I have been making all of my friends jelous of zelaron, because how well built the fourms are...
I have also been refering stranger's who are semi/not so good to zelaron, and saying we will help them out
On diablo 2, i have created a mule acct for clan koz, and like i said, my OLD clan leader is very
jelous of this clan on account of how good we are, keep it up you guys...
I have helped taco in his "stuff" and spammed zelaron site on diablo 2 a couple times...
I have taken all the information i learned on zelaron, like bots and such, and helped the ones who
havnt understood it...
In real life, i have told some of my REAL friends about zelaron, they seem to think
why im addicted to it and why i set it to my home-page... They have surfed a couple times as
guests, and they think its a good diablo 2 site....
Currently, my oldest friend viper in clan mxok is stunned on how greatly koz, and zelaron is going...
he hasnt really been to the site, im going to try to get him refered... soon...
Another real life stuff is that when i type story's in school, zelaron has helped
me to use more VOICE when i write... I couldnt give you an example, but voice has never been
a good thing in my life, you guys helped, now lets raise that language to a A!!! woot-woot...
Well, this is all i can really think of now, Please give me this account, as you can see
i worked for it... And really i desurve this.......

Slaynish... Member of zele...

*east
/w *slaynish5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish