View Single Post

Posted 2002-12-24, 03:06 PM in reply to tacoX's post "*** CHRISTMAS GIVAWAY! ***"
What I did 4 Zelaron
by eulogy22, europe member

Well, i startet botting about 3 month ago. First i used JED, then D2JSP because it's the savest and best bot arround!
In the beginning it was kinda hard to configure and to work out, how the whole system works, so i looked for people, who were able and willing to help me with my problems.
I found them here in the Zelaron Forum!!!
Now that i worked out all my problems and had enough time to "study" D2JSP (i'm not allowed to work till Janunary 13th), I started to give back what i have got from the community...a helping hand!

Whenever i can, i try to help ppl to configure there D2JSP .ini's!
Because of the difficulties in the configuration on the .ini's, it's good to know for all the new users of d2jsp to have ppl like the zelaron members arround to help them!!!

And this will continue in 2003 and i will know how to solve even more complicated problems...

and now the real life part

Well, i just startet working in the beginning of the jear, so i'm quite often away from family and friends now (kinda normal in the movie industry ) One month ago i started working out again because i got really bad problems with my spine and my knees...and a few hours ago a gave nice presents to my family to thank them 4 who they are
And I'm preparing to work on New Jears Eve...

This is it!

So long
eulogy22

Have a nice christmas and a H / N / J !!!!

Last edited by eulogy22; 2002-12-24 at 08:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eulogy22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneulogy22 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eulogy22