View Single Post

Posted 2007-07-18, 05:28 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "When I did play I liked chaos a lot but..."
I actually love this game a lot more than Starcraft, the fact that it's Squad-based rather than unit based makes it a different beast. I also love the lore of Warhammer 40k so far, although it's unfair to compare Starcraft to what is essentially a 25ish year franchise in lore...

Apparently, quite a few guys in PD and Pants play this, so we're looking at setting up a tourney.

My favorite races thus far are the Space Marines and the Imperial Guard. I do okay with Space Marines (they're my favorites) but I'm actually better with Imperial Guard for some reason.

Space Marines have some of the best sounds, but I guess I kinda like the fanatical zealot types of characters (I liked the Protoss for this as well).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker