View Single Post

Posted 2002-10-22, 07:24 AM in reply to kaos's post "Free Diablo 2 Account. Lots Of Godly..."
I was playing along, minding my own, killing shit, you know, the typical stuff. lol I had died, and then died again, because I suck, so I had my primary armor back (this was a while ago, so I don't remember exact details). Anyhow, I had my main stuff, but all my back up gear was lying about, along with a big ass wad of gold. so I'm heading back to pick up my extra shit...and bnet locks up on me. Then my game crashes. I try to re-enter my game and it says it doesn't exist. I try like 12 times and it keeps telling me my game doesn't exist. So I start a new game and sure as shit, all of my backup gear and about 400K in gold is gone. Granted I should have had my gold in my stash, but I was getting my ass kicked and losing major cash every time I croaked, so I had it lying next to my stash. So there is my tale of woe...lol. I play offline now. Since I never did multiplayer or traded or anything, it's really not that big of a difference anyhow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLady Ice is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Lady Ice