View Single Post

Posted 2009-02-26, 09:02 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I've never seen one of those before. ..."
Goodlookinguy said: [Goto]
I've never seen one of those before. But if it's a DVD, use DVD Decrypter. It has a brute force cracker in case it can't crack it through normal means.
Thanks! I'm going to toy with it tonight. I don't mind using my card as it's all I use for shit like that anyways.

Quote:
My store has one. They jam up all the time because people are retarded and try to push the movie in before pressing the button that says "Returning Movie".

Outside of that, they're pretty cool. They accept only cards as payment.
Same problem around here. Me and my brother were thinking of making a ripoff company of RedBox called bluebox, and just include old favorites of movies that people would like to watch again, rather than new releases?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V