View Single Post

Posted 2007-09-20, 04:23 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I will really find it to be a great let..."
Here's another great einstein quote for you fella's. "A question that sometimes drives me hazy. Am I or are they crazy?"

Here's my theory on alien life I'll throw out there for you guys, I haven't been on here in a while but this thread was intriguing. I believe that there's most likely no life forms in our solar system that resemble anything like us, the other planets are obviously too inhabitable. This is what perplexes myself... There are so many other stars out there that are explained as similar to our sun that there must be a few planets, at least, that have some sort of living beings on them. It's a little arrogant to think that in the entriety of the universe we are the only ones... The other planets that could host life may be more advanced or drastically less advanced than us. As gruesomeBODY posted, it is most likely in direct correlation to their environment.

So there's my two cents.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto