View Single Post

Posted 2005-03-01, 06:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do you also literally believe that the..."
mjordan2nd said:
Do you also literally believe that the entire universe was created in seven days? What about the world being flat? Or how about every human starting in the Garden of Eden? None of that stuff is taken literally. The bible was written by humans, thereby, even if I were to believe that it was god's word, it would be inherently flawed, as no human could create something that was perfect, and it would be biased to reflect the person's point of view who originally wrote it, and then even further biased when it was translated who knows how many times. Geographically, Jesus would not be white. Would you accept him were he dark-skinned? Faith can be so easily changed, can't it, Zonalon.

Don't simply accept what the bible says. If you believe in God, find him yourself.
hmm well the sun makes people dark

and the sun is hot/fire

the devil and Hell is associated with hotness/fire

therefore the sun must be where Hell is

so that means dark skin is associated with Hell

and i still don't believe Jesus was tan/dark he could CHANGE COLORS SINCE HE IS THE LORD AND ALL THE ANGELS ARE WHITE AREN'T THEY

HMMM IF HE WAS DARK.. THAT WOULD DEPEND ON HOW DARK usually darkness = hard working and Jesus worked hard and whiteness = political do you understand what i'm saying? all the people who work outside are dark people who work inside are white

the world is flat i bet God only recently made it round to test our faith

seven days is a really long time when you think about it

the garden of eden must have been really big

GOD was telling the writers of the Bible what to write i bet

dinosaur bones = made by God to test our faith

animals and plants = made for me
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon