View Single Post

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I would think that if I wanted people..."
KagomJack said:
I would think that if I wanted people to believe a certain race of people were evil, I'd use propaganda in a site that seemed to have been made by people of said race. It's easy to understand that psyche.
THOSE QUOTES ON THAT SITE ARE IN BOOKS YOU TOO IDIOT

GEEZ AND I THOUGHT POSTING A JEW SITE WOULD CONVINCE YOU GUYS I DON'T CITE SOURCES FROM "KKK" WEBSITES GUESS EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS OWNED BY THE KKK NOW I BET HUH?

©1999-2004 Hebrew Israelite Heritage ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
If there are any broken links or images please email: webmaster@hebrewisraelites.org
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-28 at 08:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon