Thread: Mass Banning
View Single Post

Posted 2008-08-24, 05:07 PM in reply to quikspy67's post starting "How the fuck do you do that?"
It's not easy.

I'm majoring in Chemical Engineering, which has a lot of classes that have a lot of pre-reqs. If I don't take as much as I can, every class I miss means an extra semester later. I figure that, at least while it isn't incredibly hard, I'll take as much as I can. A lot of what I'm taking is online classes when I can get them, and I'm only going to community college right now. Once I go to University, there will hardly be any online classes, and most of my classes will only be offered in either the spring or the fall, meaning I won't be able to take any summer classes.

I wouldn't be doing it if I couldn't handle it. I got straight A's this past semester, and I was doing 9 credit hours then (in the summer, which is harder because it's shorter.) I'm doing 11 credit hours this semester, but it will probably be easier than last semester.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!