View Single Post

Posted 2006-12-08, 04:39 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "actually i was hoping someone would..."
Oh I am sorry let me remark this list a minute.....ok here is where it stands.

Mantralord: Shitty job, shitty family, low wisdom, decent intelligence, not an effort giver, lives in the worst state in America, is poor, and has little success with girls which is why he is now gay.

Lenny: Witty, funny...not much else is known about this mysterious person except for his vast intelligence in certain fields of research.

Grav: The local beating bag who in turn beats the person attempting to beat him.

JR: Someone who loves Halo(probably Bill Gates too) and loves being playful with others.

Sov: Knowlegable on anime, D2, and doesn't spam topics...too much.

Kyeruu: THE most retarded person in the world.(He can't help this it's his parents fault)

Ok you now beat everyone else Mantra...NOT. Cheer up though Mantra maybe tonight you might get lucky by finding a drunk man unconscious...then I could put you above kyeruu.

Wiat I almost forgot here is what I think of what you say...wait...wait....wait....wait.....wait... http://simplythebest.net/sounds/WAV/...les/fart_1.wav
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?

Last edited by hotdog; 2006-12-08 at 05:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog