View Single Post

Posted 2007-04-18, 08:25 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Anyone have a WoW horde priest 1-60..."
WetWired said:
KA gave me a general horde 1-60 guide, but since my priest is not yet at the level where she can kill with any sort of efficiency, this is mostly resulting in death and bringing in my high-level mage to nuke road-blocks. Does anyone have a good guide tailored to priests?
You'd probably be better off just leveling like you normally would, or play a different type of character that can follow my guide. My guess would be the following characters could do it with some sort of ease:

Hunter
Warrior
Rogue
Druid
Paladin
Mage
Warlock
Shaman

Priests SHOULD be able to do it, but at low levels they really don't have all that much killing power. And druids wouldn't be able to follow my guide because for some reason mulgore and tirisfal aren't included in the file I have and gave you, and I'm fairly certain Druids have to level in mulgore, else they have to run back to mulgore for all their druid quests and every 2 levels to train skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!