View Single Post

Chemical Explosion in Jacksonville
Posted 2007-12-19, 12:32 PM
Well damn, i'm at work and this shit just happened.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/b...?storyid=98412

it's also being featured on CNN right now..

This is crazy... they're saying it's a power plant (chemical) owned by the local power source down here (JEA Jacksonville Energy association?) or something.

Update* It's not the JEA plant, it's another chemical plant that is in association with them, but not their actual plant?

Just venting really, everyone's freaking out at work. Sweet, so now I have a reason not to keep busy

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2007-12-19 at 12:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V