View Single Post

Posted 2010-01-15, 07:15 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "This isn't even worth replying to. ..."
I like how D3V voted no in this poll.

D3V said:
There's the side of people that DO NOT agree with it. Basically this side of the group has nothing to stand upon other than the fact that Marijuana honestly can be a gateway drug and kids can get hooked on much worse shit, look back in the late 60's early 70's when marijuana took off, the amount of kids on ACID skyrocketed, and it's no different today.

I PERSONALLY can't stand 'stoners'. They're arrogant to me. There are a few levels of stoners, of course. A portion of them are the ones that smoke like once/twice a day, which is alright, they may do it for stress or what-have-you, and that's really not too bad. Then you have the people that are STONERS that are lighting it up basically every chance that is presented to them. These are the people I can't stand, the people that have been smoking so much for so long that basically they're always in the "duuuuuuuuuuuude state where you can't talk to them without them becoming spacedout and on the opposite side of the world while your trying to ask them a simple fucking question.

And then there's the other side of Legalizing Marijuana which has some benefits. For one, our jail systems would clear out which would be GREAT for our economy not having to pay for the massive amount of drug users that wouldn't be incarcerated anymore. I feel as this is the best point about it, but is it worth it?

Also, taking away the illegal aspect of smoking Marijuana takes away the fun of it, hence making new kids not want to start up doing drugs. Because let's be honest, once you try pot your mind does start to wonder what effects will happen with the usual of different drugs such as acid, heroin, cocaine, etc, even different types of pot.

I personally feel that most of the people I KNOW that fall into the 'stoner' category are basically morons before the fact of them smoking pot and becoming addicted to it. No it's not very harmful to your body, actually it reduces stress in some cases, but is it worth turning into a sloth and having no control of your life while your buzz is going on, constantly, every day for no reason other than you just feel like getting "fucked up". And better yet, when is the time to grow up? Basically what i'm saying is my friends that smoke pot, are basically morons anyways, before they're high, before they ever even tried it, so basically I feel if you smoke, you are a moron.
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos