Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post

Posted 2008-07-04, 05:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Oh, I'm not against Obama (indeed, if I..."
Quote:
I must admit, I do agree with a couple of things you're saying. England has a massive influx of immigrants every year, many of whom don't bother to learn English, or about the English culture. A lot of Muslims come over and think that they can still practice their law and whole way of life from their own country. It annoys me, at times. At least learn the language, for Pete's sake.

The thing is, though, immigration is one of those subjects where you've got to be so careful about what you say - one wrong word or ambiguous statement and you've got the political correctness idiots on you before you can grab the shotgun.
Most white people aren't too fond of the countries that they built being handed over to a bunch of foreigners on orders of the ZOG. But yep, they are afraid of being called politically incorrect or even worst 'racist'. I'm not too fond of everyone in previously white Europe suddenly adopting Sharia's Law and wearing those funny looking towels on their heads. That, or everyone's wearing pants that don't fit, talking jungle jibberish out of one side of their mouth, and playing and listening to that crappy rap music. Then in America, everyone's swinging pinatas from trees, eating burritos and tacos every day for dinner, and swinging that foreign flag called the Mexican flag on top with the American flag turned upside down. When white Europeans came to this land, they didn't wave their old flag. They waved the American flag only. Go up to a Mexican, a Negro, a Lebanese, an Iraqi, go up to them ask where their loyalties are.

They come in, go into the cities like they own the damn place, turn it into "their" part of town, the colored part of town for Negros, act like they built the damn place when it was the white man who built all these damned cities, then they tear the place down (like Detroit), crime skyrockets because the cultures collide, Whitey moves out into the suburbs. Then, after they tear it down and destroy the place, they blame Whitey, or if heaven forbid some White man disagrees with his country being turned into a third world hellhole, you'll get a bunch of "leaders" like Jesse and Al coming in and saying "Demonstrate" and them spooks don't even hesitate.

Then, after they leech off us, if they don't end up in jail from raping a white woman or killing a white man, they either return to their country of origin, or stay in the big cities, bitching and complaining about how they're not being treated equally. Obviously not all of them are like this and the honest spooks that stay prideful, well I commend them.

People don't want to admit to this, but it's pretty much true.

Quote:
Wow. I don't want to admit it, but I agree with you two. All this time, I was against Obama because he's the Anti-Christ (Found stuff on the internet) Now I just think logically...
Anyone ever notice how if you're not Black you're White according to alot of them...?
It doesn't really matter how much of us understand Baboon is bad business. I mean he could go around saying "Whitey sucks! I'm gonna enslave all of you crackers!" and you'll have some dumb liberal idiots with no pride who think we'd deserve that treatment. Yes I know how Negroids were slaves hundreds of years ago but I wasn't alive then and my ancestors had no part in it. Hell I have Italian ancestry, you had people lynching Italians calling them wops and dagos. You don't see me trying to get reparations or waving an Italian flag. Obama is a mulatto. If you're a damned miscegenater that's what happens: brownish orange skin, kinky greasy hair, purple lips, blue gums, and most of the time people just refer to these mulattos as "black" and Baboon in his book he says how he doesn't relate to his whiteness at all and how he wants to emulate Malcolm X, Mandela, and all those other white-hating militant Negroids. Yet white people still vote for him. Well, enjoy having the stock market crash, more handouts being given to Negros using money out of your wallet, and cocky spooks thinking they can boss you around. Also you may have slavery coming your way too, if not that then you'll have to pay reparations for something we didn't do.

Quote:
Oh, I'm not against Obama
So why exactly would you vote for him, by the way? Only way I'd vote for him is if he'd be an honest Muslim Negro, and put an end to the Zionism in the middle east, but of course he doesn't care about Arabic Muslims, he puts his bruvvas first. So I'll vote for Chuck Baldwin, who has America first on his mind. Juan McAmnesty is a joke of a candidate, actually he may even be worse than Baboon in the fact that he's some Zionist pawn married to a Jewess, and he would just do as Israel says. At least Baboon may say "Enough is enough! I'm not backstabbing my Muslim friends anymore. To hell with Zionism!" and get us out of all those Zionist wars in the Middle East, once Juan or Gorge invade Iran. But still Baboon would be horrible.

I'd say "How about us honest Whites demonstrate against global Zionism, let's go into the streets and raise all kinds of Hell!" but White people have become total pussies. There was a story about two Muslim North Africans in Brussels (should be in Africa) raping some White women on a train station and White men just walked by and did nothing about it.

One things for sure: if White people ever become the minority in our own countries, you think these spooks are gonna respect our civil rights, you think they're gonna give us affirmative action and government handouts, you think they're gonna be kind to us, you think they'll be able to run these countries. Ten bucks says the West becomes a third world hellhole in that scenario.
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon