View Single Post

Posted 2010-09-08, 02:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "This. Very, very much so."
Problem is, I only have a few like-minded friends and the ones who agree on this particular issue aren't motivated enough to do anything about it, they'd rather sit around and smoke weed. But the ones who actually have drive and passion about everything, are the dipshit fringe who have to make their opinions heard.

I can't believe how much news media this guy has been getting. I remember L&T interviewing this guy over a month ago when he first announced what he was going to do and nothing really ran with it, I guess there's something around 9/11 every year that gets played out. Is it wrong to hope for violence to happen against this guy?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V