View Single Post

Posted 2009-09-18, 02:50 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Whoa, whoa, whoa... who are we talkin'..."
http://tuckermax.com/

Tucker Max said:
My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world. They are known as:
The Tucker Max Stories
I haven't even read half of the stories on his website and I'd be willing to guarantee there's not a single story on there that you could read without laughing.

My favorite so far is probably either "Tucker tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue" or "The Austin Road Trip".

I believe The Austin Road Trip is featured in his book, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!